Submission of applications
The applications of candidates must be accompanied by the required supporting documents. The application and electronic copies of supporting documents are submitted to the “Nautilus” (https://nautilus.aegean.gr/), according to the instructions contained in the user’s manual: https://nautilus.aegean.gr/applicant_manual.pdf
Official copies are submitted upon registration.
The supporting documents required are:
- Application for admission in the IPGP
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopy of degree/diploma or Certificate of completion of studies
- Photocopy of transcript certificate of undergraduate courses on which the grade of the degree/diploma will be indicated.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals, if any
- Evidence of professional or research activity, if any
- Photocopy of two sides of the police identity card
- A letter of recommendation
- Foreign language certificate of level B2 or higher (good knowledge) in the following foreign languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew or Turkish. The level of the foreign language competence is proven by the methods and certificates mentioned in the ASEP (Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection), for which the applicants must provide clear copies (it is pointed out that a condition for the selection is the sufficient knowledge of at least one language in addition to the language of conducting the IPGP according to article 34 par. 2 of Law 4485/2017).
A Postgraduate Degree is not awarded to a student whose first cycle degree from a foreign Institution has not been recognized by the Interdisciplinary Organization for the Recognition of Academic Degrees and Information (DOATAP), according to Law 3328/2005 (Government Gazette Issue 80 A΄) – related article 34 par. 7 Law 4485/2017. Therefore, students from foreign Institutions must present a certificate of recognition of the first cycle degree from DOATAP, Certificate of Greek proficiency in the Greek language, in case the applicant does not have Greek nationality or is not a graduate of a Greek University or TEI (former Technological Educational Institution).